Download and print for yourselves – free!
- Right click the image
- Select view image
- Save as…
- Print (on white paper for best results)
For professional prints and other merchandise
Shop at my RedBubble shop
Energy through art
These mandalas were created with a specific intention. Intention, I believe is a powerful tool and forms the very basic foundation of books such as ‘The Secret”. Thought is said to be a form of energy, and quantum physics and quantum mechanics have speculated on the stream of consciousness behaving as the micro-particles studied in these fields.¹‚² However, ancient wisdom has already stated in a variety of ways on how our thoughts manifest our reality.
Colours too transmit energy. We know that of the visible colours red has the lowest vibration and is more dense, and therefore appears at the lowest when light is refracted. Violet on the other hand has a higher frequency and appears at the top. Then there are the colours that we cannot see with our naked eyes either vibrating at a much lower or higher frequency.
The Inspired by Aura-Soma series
Aura-Soma is a non-intrusive and intuitive tool that helps us explore that which is within us and to guide us to our greatest potential. It was created by Vickie Wall and it’s main “tool” is called the Equilibrium bottle – to bring balance within us. The series of bottles consists of two layers, each with it’s own colours. At present, there are about 116 of these bottles with one new bottle being “birthed” or created each year.
In Aura-Soma, the phrase often used is “You are the colours you choose”, and when a reading is done using these Equilibrium bottles, the idea is to, without thinking, pick the bottles that “jump out at you” – for most times we truly do not know what our inner-self really needs or wants to say to our more conscious self.
These mandalas have been inspired by various bottles of Aura-Soma and carry with it the energies within each bottle.
Choosing your mandala prints
- You like the colours and the patterns, and what it is as an art piece.
- You scroll through the mandalas and any one (or more of them) attracts you the most. In these instances, don’t be surprised if you are ‘attracted’ to colours that you would normally not choose!
- You have an intention that you want to focus on (e.g. you are a sales person or a teacher, and want to focus on communication).
Using your mandala:
- You could use it as a focus point while meditating.
- You could frame the print and place it in a place where you are most often or at your work desk.
- You could laminate the smaller print and carry it with you.
Inspired by Aura-Soma series
Trust Mandala (Garden of Gethsemane)